- This event has passed.
Luminous Soul: Sutra & Samadhi Level 1 With Manorama, Oct 17 – 18
October 17, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - October 18, 2014 @ 1:00 pm$140.00
During this weekend of personal and spiritual exploration combined with intensive Sanskrit study Manorama guides participants in understanding the teachings of master Patanjali. Join Manorama for this unique course designed to awaken the mind and heart of the individual in his/her quest for Sanskrit & Yogic knowledge. During this course Manorama will share teachings on the Yoga model that was laid out by Shri Patanjali and how to incorporate these teachings into every day life.
- Gain direct access to the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali.
- Develop insight into this important and definitive text on Yoga.
- Learn about the meaning and myth surrounding Shri Patanjali author of Yoga Sutra.
- Practice the Luminous Soul Meditation practice that incorporates sound and breath awareness to restore the mind to a natural peaceful state.
- Understand why Shri Patanjali communicated his teachings in the Sanskrit language.
- Chant the entire first chapter of the Yoga Sutra.
* Understand what four important principles Patanjali highlights in his first pada.
* Develop confidence in your yoga teaching.
* Stand in authentic yogic knowledge by studying this important Yogic text.
Level: Great for Yoga Teachers and students interested to deepen their knowledge of Yoga.
2013 Luminous Soul/Sanskrit Studies & Manorama
October 17, 2014 Friday 6:00pm-9:00pm $65 + $26 Materials Fee
October 18, 2014 Saturday 1:00pm-6:00pm $100 + $26 Materials Fee
Both Sessions $140 (Includes one time Materials Fee)