FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2018
Introduction to the Yoga Sutra
• Gain direct access to the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali.
• Develop insight into this important and definitive text on Yoga Philosophy.
• Discover the meaning and myth surrounding Patanjali, the author of Yoga Sutra.
• Practice Luminous Soul Meditation to restore the mind to a peaceful state.
• Understand why Patanjali chose the Sanskrit language as the medium for this unique text.
• Chant Select Sutras of the Yoga Sutra text.
• Understand what two important principles Patanjali highlights in his first pada.
• Develop confidence in your yoga teaching.
Enjoy Manorama’s playful & dynamic style of sharing an Introduction to the Yoga Sutras. During this workshop of personal and spiritual exploration, Manorama will guide participants on a journey of understanding through yoga Sutras, Luminous Soul Meditation and wisdom discussions.
Level:Great for Yoga Teachers and students interested to deepen their knowledge of Yoga.
Arjuna’s Arrow: The Bhagavad Gita with Manorama
Duration 4 hours
Mantra, Meditation & Discussion
In this Luminous Soul Method workshop, Manorama leads chanting of select Bhagavad Gita verses. She discusses the yogic significance of Arjuna and his mystical bow. And guides students in the practice of Luminous Soul Meditation. There is also a Q & A section for asking spiritual questions re the material covered.
© 2018 Luminous Shabda, Sanskrit Studies/Luminous Soul & Manorama
Friday only: $100
Saturday only: $100
Early Bird Discount $155 for both if registered by June 30, 2018
All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON! We cannot hold space for anyone. Your payment guarantees your spot.